“Missouri State Representative Cynthia Davis is one tough cookie. Last week she opposed subsidizing school lunches for low income children during summer months saying, “Hunger can be a positive motivator.”
This is excellent news considering 1 in 5 Missouri kids is living in hunger, so that state is due for a productivity boon.”
Halp! There’s an open house today for an apartment I’m really excited about. Problem is that it’s in Seattle, and I’m in New York. So if you know anyone in Seattle that could visit an apartment today for about 20 minutes in order to look around and take some pictures for me, that would be sweet. I’ll pay them in cash ($40) and undying gratitude.
The apartment is in Fremont, right off the 44 or the 5 bus lines— pretty easy to get to, I think.
Anyway, if anyone knows anyone or feels like reblogging for their legions of Seattle followers, that would be excellent. Email is mintygreener at gmail dot com.
ETA: The open house is from 5:30 to 6:30, Seattle time.
For the two of you who care. The rest of you can just scroll on by.
- Got my LSAT score back. And, um, not to brag or anything, but I totally fucking rocked it. (Yes, you’re right, it is bragging. Cut me a little slack, I’m excited!)
- Still trying to figure out how the hell I get myself and my stuff out to Seattle in September. Can’t really afford to rent a car or hire a moving service, but would rather not have to buy all new furniture once I get out there. Dilemma!
- Have so far been relatively successful in meeting my goal of eating Shake Shack at least once a week for the rest of my time in New York.
- Have so far been relatively unsuccessful in meeting my goal of spending less money on food. See above.
- And, most importantly: gave my official notice and have only five weeks of work left!! Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
And that about sums it up.